Convert and export all connected images to MATLAB .mat files. Voxel values will be written as they are with no quantization, this might lead to very large files in some cases.
Each .mat file will contain a structure array, with the following fields:
- Position: The position of the image
- Orientation: The orientation of the image
- VoxelSize: The voxel size of the image.
- Matrix: The image matrix.
- Version: The version of MICE Toolkit that was used to create the file.
No DICOM metadata will be written to the MAT file.
One or more images to be exported.
Type: Image4DFloat, Required, Multiple
Image Prefix Text
Set the file name prefix. This string will be added to beginning of the file name(s).
Sets the output directory of the node.
Note: This parameter will be overridden if you use this node for batch calculations.
Copyright © 2020, NONPI Medical AB