April 21, 2020
- Added matlab plugins.
You can select the programming language you want to use when creating the node, or when editing the node. Please convert your old matlab nodes.
- Matlab is now started only once per session unless you are using interactive mode.
- Added search node function.
- Added a Demo database that is always included in MICE.
The database contains two fictitious patients with CT and MR exams, and RTSTRUCTs and RTDOSE.
- Added ‘Extract Data’ node, to create a data table from a subset of another data table.
- Added default voxel value setting to ‘Resample to reference’ node.
- Added database connection information in database import nodes. Please note that workflows using this node will not work in older versions of MICE.
- Added support for multiple masks in ‘Descriptive Statistics’ node.
- Added support for RTDOSE images with a negative GridFrameOffsetVector.
- Added ‘Structure to Data’ node, to convert an RTSTRUCT to a table of point coordinates.
- Added ‘Data to Structure’ node to convert a table of point coordinates to an RTSTRUCT.
- Added ‘Inverse transform’ node for linear transformix transforms.
- Added ‘Apply Transform’ node for structures, to apply a transformix transform to an RTSTRUCT. NOTE! Due to the way registrations and transforms work, the INVERSE transform must be applied to coordinates in the moving image to transform them to the fixed image frame of reference.
- Updated deformation analysis node to handle 2D images.
- Plugins can now have the same variable names in inputs, outputs and settings.
- Threshold filter and Otsu thresholding are separated into two nodes. Workflows with the old node will automatically change to the Otsu node if the filter uses Otsu thresholding.
- Regions are now called Label Maps in the Time Statistics node.
- Deformation analysis node can now be used without a reference image.
- Updated SimpleITK to 1.2.4.
- Updated Elastix to 5.0.
- Added a Windows service configuration panel to configure MICE Toolkit to run as a Windows service.
- Mask to struct node is no longer a micro node.
- Changed The “Multiply” title to "Add", “Divide”, and "Subtract" in the settings for Add, Divide and Subtract nodes in Vector/Math. Operations.
Python API changes:
- MHD images with gzip compression is now supported for both reading and writing.
- Large multi-frame images now export correctly with no line-break in the mhd header file.
- Time-stamps are automatically added when creating a time series.
- Image4D has new method: create_empty_metadata() to create an empty metadata dictionaty.
- Added pydicom module.
- Time series now writes correctly from python
- Time stamps are automatically added when setting a new array in python.
- Fixed bug when using bool values in python plugins.
- Fixed 2D transformix to vector field.
- Fixed reading of dynamic series to sort frames by acquisition number.
- Viewport selection borders works again in the visualizer.
Copyright © 2022, NONPI Medical AB